Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cognitive Misbehavior

Options
  • 13-12-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been on these forums but could find no where else for the answer.

My Uncle has recently been diagnosed with what the Doctor called Cognitive Misbehavior. Is there such thing or is it just a broad term for something.
    I've tried looking it up but cannot come across anything.

Can anyone help me in my search?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Karona wrote: »
    Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been on these forums but could find no where else for the answer.

My Uncle has recently been diagnosed with what the Doctor called Cognitive Misbehavior. Is there such thing or is it just a broad term for something.
    I've tried looking it up but cannot come across anything.

Can anyone help me in my search?

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you misheard and/or maybe they meant cognitive impairment. Unfortunately, it can be a symptom of early dementia.

Advertisement