Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facetime - Colour settings

Options
  • 13-12-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I always look flushed on Facetime!, is there any way to tone the colour down or even change to black and white please?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Hi all, I always look flushed on Facetime!, is there any way to tone the colour down or even change to black and white please?!

That's unusual. The FaceTime camera is the same camera you use for "Selfies"

Take a couple of photos with the camera and see does your picture look the same. I'd be surprised if it was different.

When you say flushed, it could be the light you are using in the room. Or are you seeing your face on the receiving ends device and there you look different? If so, it could be there screen settings.

There is not way to change the color contrast etc on FaceTime

Advertisement