Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good places to eat in Paris?

Options
  • 13-12-2017 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭

Heading over for the weekend with a friend, would rather avoid the tourist traps and we’re well able to order in French so anywhere that isn’t too fancy or expensive is an option. Been over before and there’s a few spots I like but would love a couple of suggestions. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Verjus is a real gem.
    It has lovely food, very friendly staff and is great value for money which can be hard to find in Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thanks, but I’m just back, was only there for the weekend. Will make note of that place for next time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭SOPHIE THE DOG

martyos121 wrote: »
    Heading over for the weekend with a friend, would rather avoid the tourist traps and we’re well able to order in French so anywhere that isn’t too fancy or expensive is an option. Been over before and there’s a few spots I like but would love a couple of suggestions. :)

for your next trip be sure to try:
    Bouillon Chartier
    7, Rue du Faubourg-Montmartre

The best place to eat in Paris (and you never know who you might be sitting beside).

Advertisement