Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any brick and mortar shops in Dublin that sell D rings, side release buckles, etc?

Options
  • 13-12-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to find a brick and mortar store that sells D rings, metal side release buckles, belt buckles, trigger hooks and the likes for leather crafting purposes. Not had any luck finding a shop so far.
    Suggestions? I was hoping to go somewhere so I could actually get a feel for the quality of the hardware... or am I better off just trying to find somewhere online?

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The only thing I can think of is that there's a shoemaker (at least, there was) in Talbot street, opposite the old Guineys - perhaps you could ask in there where they get their supplies from.

Advertisement