Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pro deal in Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Not a bad deal but the price of PS4 Pro on amazon has been falling since Black Friday to around the €350 mark. The Playlink games are €20 so the bundle is about on a par with amazon prices

I was torn between the PS4 Pro and the XBox OneS but getting the OneS with four games for €300 was the clincher

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Is it worth buying the pro instead of the regular PS4?

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

rob316 wrote: »
    Is it worth buying the pro instead of the regular PS4?

Thanks op

If you didnt have a ps4 standard, i would say yes. even if you didnt have a HDR tv yet, it would still perform a bit better then standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Anywhere have any in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Thread here already exist.

Computer Games>Gaming Platforms>PlayStation>PlayStation Bargains

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

People who don't have a Playstation already won't have any reason to visit that forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

I don't have a PlayStation!! and I found it!
    Remove it,if it is not helpful...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

MikeOis wrote: »
    Thread here already exist.

Computer Games>Gaming Platforms>PlayStation>PlayStation Bargains
    Posted it in both places as thought people might find it useful coming up to Christmas.

Advertisement