Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

40th Gift Ideas for Wife

Registered Users Posts: 37 ✭✭✭ keeffor

Any suggestions welcome? We have two young kids so holidays or long weekends away difficult to arrange these days. We don’t get out on nights out as much now either as we used to, so jewellery not as much of a priority these days either. We have a load of vouchers at home that we haven’t even got around to using for restaurants etc. I would really like to get something nice to mark the occasion but not sure what.

Comments

• keeffor wrote: »
    Any suggestions welcome? We have two young kids so holidays or long weekends away difficult to arrange these days. We don’t get out on nights out as much now either as we used to, so jewellery not as much of a priority these days either. We have a load of vouchers at home that we haven’t even got around to using for restaurants etc. I would really like to get something nice to mark the occasion but not sure what.

A spa experience? I got my wife a voucher for Dunboyne castle spa. Bit of pampering was very appreciated - or if you can recruit a granny/auntie/whatever, a short break. Liverpool, London or New York.

• keeffor wrote: »

A weekend away

• Tigger wrote: »
    A weekend away

I agree.

I appreciate it's difficult to arrange with the children, but therein lies the present!

• Women perfume, good watch, a tourist voucher to relax somewhere

Advertisement