Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Research Suggests: It's Your Brother's Fault

Options
  • 12-12-2017 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

...and also your mother's

I've been a subscriber to this ‘older brother effect’ theory long before I knew it had a name

“It seems that some women during their first male pregnancy, or just after their first male birth, begin to detect this foreign substance (the NLGN4Y protein) and start to develop an immune response. And then later, with further male pregnancies, the high levels of antibodies directed toward this substance may change brain development in these later born males,” Bogaert said.

https://brocku.ca/media-room/2017/12/11/new-research-solidifies-idea-that-sexual-orientation-is-biological/

P.s: I just love the fact that one of the guys on this project was named: Chao Wang

Advertisement