Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza horizon 3 hot wheels disc, not download

Options
  • 12-12-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone tell me where I can buy Forza Horizon 3 with the Hot Wheels expansion packn(or whatever it's called) in disc, not download please. And ideally not having to pay €60+

Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I thought the hot wheels expansion was download only

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

EPAndlee wrote: »
    I thought the hot wheels expansion was download only

Thanks. So if I buy FH3 2nd hand I can still buy the Hot Wheels expansion? And what kind of price is it?

Hi,
    I've checked and the game is about €50 and €20 for Hot Wheels.
    I don't want to download the main game as it's an Xmas present and don't want my son to have to wait 'forever', heard it's 98-140GB.

Can get it for about €25-30 2nd hand and then €20 for Hot Wheels. Looking forward to playing it....

Cheers,
    Pa.

So just realised you can't play local 2 player.... FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

dinneenp wrote: »
    So just realised you can't play local 2 player.... FFS

Unfortunately a lot of games have moved away from splitscreen.

I know it's not a car game but overcooked is supposed to be a fun local multilayer game. On sale in the store now. Should be a small enough download.

• Advertisement

So how do you actually get to play Hot Wheels EP?
    On one account it says need Gold Live membership, on other account can't access it. Do I need to play x minutes before it's open to play?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Got these games with my Xbox, they were download only on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Got these games with my Xbox, they were download only on it.

How have you the time to play the Xbox :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

dinneenp wrote: »
    So how do you actually get to play Hot Wheels EP?
    On one account it says need Gold Live membership, on other account can't access it. Do I need to play x minutes before it's open to play?
    Thanks.

Play until you unlock the first festival. Technically, you're playing the tutorial, so it's showing you how to play the game in that time.

Once you unlock the festival, they'll highlight the icon for Hot Wheels

Advertisement