Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in West Dublin

Options
  • 11-12-2017 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Been waiting to see if anyone opened a thread on this incident.

Well, first I absolutely condemn the shooting of a Child, Teenager, and a Mother.

There seems to be some kind of inter family dispute, which started when a chap ran off with his girlfriend, ( according to news reports )

Now we have three, in hospital, the grandfather is interviewed,

I was just back from getting my Heart Medicine
    I had a bye pass
    I don't know if my son is going to live, etc etc. Gardai report no life threatening injuries, thank god.

News photos from the scene show front gardens in a dreadful state, obviously the Council have not been cutting the grass, and when someone got a new couch the council forgot to take away the old one, it's dumped in the garden.

The chemical tank in the driveway, I am not sure about, maybe diesel, for the vans.

I hope they are not expected to pay rent for these conditions.

Is all this a cultural thing, or am I missing something.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement