Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice walking on cars INEC 22/12/17

Options
  • 10-12-2017 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

Heading to this with a friend. He tells me today that he’s bringing his 2 kids ages 9 and 7 tonthe gig. Never seen the band live or been to the venue. Any thoughts? Feel like pulling the plug on it as tbh it’s not really my idea of a night at a gig. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Hi everyone

Heading to this with a friend. He tells me today that he’s bringing his 2 kids ages 9 and 7 tonthe gig. Never seen the band live or been to the venue. Any thoughts? Feel like pulling the plug on it as tbh it’s not really my idea of a night at a gig. Thanks

All you can do is suck it up or tell your friend no kids as it will spoil it for you!

The INEC is a great venue for a concert and all views from the seated section in there is great.

Actually just checked there and it says . . .

U16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the seated area so make sure your friend has seated tickets for the kids if they still bring them of course. :)

Advertisement