Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with Watch Dogs

Options
  • 10-12-2017 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all I am currently playing Watch Dogs and I have every achievement except the secret achievement where you get tailed 5 times. I was tailed 3 times and never since I even booted the game up and just stood in the same spot for at least 45 mins twice just to get it and nobody tailed me. I was on my computer and just kept looking at the Xbox screen every so often and all that happened is I was hacked.

So I was just wondering if someone who has the game will they add me as a friend and tail me twice it doesn't even take long and I will be so grateful, thanks.

Also I have one other achievement to get and that is play 10 multiplayer games in the DLC Bad Blood. I searched loads of times for players but it seems nobody is playing or they do not have the DLC. So if somebody has the DLC and wants to play 10 games with me that would be awesome, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I'm just after finishing a 10 game online session with a guy. I kept searching and managed to find someone. He was looking for the achievements also.

So I have every achievement except be tailed 5 times so if some wants to tail me two times that would be great. As I said I left the game running for a hour hoping to get tailed but I never was.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I'm playing through it now, no interest in achievements really, but happy to help out. What's your gamertag?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Kelticwarrior00

Thanks man.

Advertisement