Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eufy Robovac 11 vs iRobot Roomba 650

Options
  • 10-12-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

anyone have either of these . want to get a robot vacuum without spending crazy money . house is all hard wood or tiles so no carpets to worry about . any advice / recommendations ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

anyone even have one of these?
    should i have posted this in a different forum ? they are fairly common im surprised theres no responses :confused: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've the eufy picked it up on an ibood deal a few weeks ago, in fairness to it has taking the hardship out of pulling out the hoover the whole time, it's a bit dumb as is it seems to just wander around the place but seems to know what it's doing.
    It's had a bit of a hard life so far but is standing up well, kids think it's a ride on toy so not unusual to see one of the kids fly by on it.
    We've fairly thick carpet and it's able for it but most of the rooms are wooden floors.
    It doesn't return to home all the time but in general it does.

There is a smarter version of it with an app, if I was buying again I'd probably get that one but all in all for what we paid it's impressive for our first robo vac.
    It won't replace your hoover but it certainly cuts down on the workload.

Advertisement