Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is it to get 450-500 points?

Options
  • 10-12-2017 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Not totally sure what I want to do yet, so I want to try for the highest points I can. Part of me wants to be a primary school teacher. I'm a pretty good student. I only really started studying last week. I managed to get 420 points only studying the night before my Christmas exams. I'm doing 6 honours & pass maths, so I can't avail of the extra 25, unfortunately haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Quokka99 wrote: »
    Not totally sure what I want to do yet, so I want to try for the highest points I can. Part of me wants to be a primary school teacher. I'm a pretty good student. I only really started studying last week. I managed to get 420 points only studying the night before my Christmas exams. I'm doing 6 honours & pass maths, so I can't avail of the extra 25, unfortunately haha

For some people getting 500 points might take every bit of effort they have and for others it might be a breeze. There's no one answer, it depends on a huge range of factors.

Work your hardest (and not study the night before) and you'll get the best points you can. Organise yourself well and make realistic goals for yourself to get. If you want to achieve 500 points, set yourself targets that will get you there. Work your hardest and at least you'll know you did your very best.

Advertisement