Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Dec 10th

Options
  • 10-12-2017 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Sizing John quite weak in the market for today’s comeback might be worth taking him on.

With the conditions really tough out there could be a few juicy priced winners today. Clarcam at 40’s is tempting in case anything happens to us De seux at cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

2/1 now very weak Sizing John.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Sizing John makes it look easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Some animal is Sizing John, brilliant comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

UDS is like buying money at 8/11, wish I had been paid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Johner wrote: »
    Some animal is Sizing John, brilliant comeback.

Reminds me of Best Mate. Always just does enough a horse of a generation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

UDS very impressive there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Mullins bumper horse put up a good performance. Hard to know what it beat (especially with the Giggy horse so weak) but that Land Rover bumper looks a seriously hot race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Such a good reappearance by SJ yesterday, was concerned the vibes weren't too good for him but to put Djakadam away like that was special.

Lexus and onto Cheltenham?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Such a good reappearance by SJ yesterday, was concerned the vibes weren't too good for him but to put Djakadam away like that was special.

Lexus and onto Cheltenham?

Personally I’d go Thurles & Leopardstown again like last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

EICVD wrote: »
    Personally I’d go Thurles & Leopardstown again like last year.

Indeed, the last two GC winners both ran in the Kinloch Brae Chase, which is quite impressive for the owners of Thurles racing track, it may not be the most luxurious of places but it does attract the big names occasionally and has a certain charm and authenticity about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement