Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katherine Zappone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

If she kills all the babies we won't have to worry about their subsequent gender identity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Minister for children but wants to see them killed before birth

Unless you oppose the right of pregnant women to travel, you also "want to see children killed", just not on this island.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Minister for Children launches report on the views of young people ... I for one am shocked! A minister seeming to listen to the people she represents.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭DanMurphy

I guess Ms. Zappone desires to be President next time about. She'll huge swathes of votes to pull it off, but she's got a fair platform for lift off on her campaign already.
    imho

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

bee06 wrote: »
    Minister for Children launches report on the views of young people ... I for one am shocked! A minister seeming to listen to the people she represents.

The problem with that is that children don't vote, so this report will effectively come to nothing. Just look at the electorate turnout for the children's referendum - 33%. Contrast that with the electorate turnout for the marriage equality referendum - 66%.

The numbers speak for themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Politics and OP your thread is too shit to put in a Politics forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement