Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation problem

Options
  • 09-12-2017 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

eir installed broadband and landline last week. The next day I contacted eir as the landline didn't work. I was advised to try a new handset and that an unnecessary engineer visit would cost €150. Today I bought a new handset and I still could not make calls. I am using the Vodafone network to make this post as eir is now looking for a login page. Please be advised that this is notice for my cooling off period. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Okay, point taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hi,

Just to confirm your identity could you please PM me your 16 digit credit/debit card number, including expiry date, and CCV number on the back.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Did you try turning it off and then back on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Which crowd was the one with the pig in the adverts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Logo

magentis wrote: »
    Did you try turning it off and then back on?
    Yes. I've turned it off and on again to no avail. But thanks for your input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Logo wrote: »

Did you try forgetting the input and reversing the output?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Logo wrote: »

Did you try putting it in the freezer for 36 minutes, then on a slow bake for 2 hours at about 160 degrees?

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Logo

Apologies folks but posted in wrong forum :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I baste mine in a BBQ dry rub overnight and then flash fry them on a high flame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

You should probably post this in After Hours, the folks in there are usually very helpful with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Is there anything to be said for saying another Mass?

Advertisement