Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Kedco Pellet burner manual and screw rate Q.

• 08-12-2017 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭ bennyineire

Hi there,

Does anybody have a kedco pellet burner, if so can you tell me how to reduce the flow rate of the pellets.

I think you actually increase the screwrate to reduce the flow (ye I know counter intuitive) but I lost the manual so I can't remember for sure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭ TomOnBoard

Hi there,

Does anybody have a kedco pellet burner, if so can you tell me how to reduce the flow rate of the pellets.

I think you actually increase the screwrate to reduce the flow (ye I know counter intuitive) but I lost the manual so I can't remember for sure

Have you tried to google for a PDF copy of the manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Carolf

Hi, any chance someone would know where I can get someone to service my Kedco pellet burner, ive contacted all heating stores in the midlands and cant see to find anyone who does it anymore...TIA

Advertisement