Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games will you be playing in the run up to Christmas?

Options
  • 08-12-2017 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Some of my greatest gaming memories are of the games ive played in the month and weejs coming up to Christmas, final fantasy 7, broken sword 2, cool boarders 3, the last of us and alien isolation to name a few.
    At the moment im playing through mario galaxy, call of duty ww2, fifa 18, yoka laylee and going to start dead rising 4. What games are you guys playing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

My brother and I are going to play Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: Remastered over Christmas. I played it back in 2005 (I think!), but can barely remember it. Supposedly, it is the better of the two releases and with the cut content restored, we said we would playthrough it at the same time (i'll probably go LS and he DS), and see what all the noise is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

da gamer wrote: »
    cool boarders 3,

Cool Boarders! Completely forgot about that series!

I'll be playing a bit of Breath of the Wild and Dying Light on the PC. Dying Light is such a satisfying world to get lost in.

I'll hopefully come close to finishing Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS too.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭da gamer

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Cool Boarders! Completely forgot about that series!

I'll be playing a bit of Breath of the Wild and Dying Light on the PC. Dying Light is such a satisfying world to get lost in.

I'll hopefully come close to finishing Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS too.

Loved dying light

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I got the last guardian, far cry primal and Assassins creed origins to take me through the festive month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I just finished the Witcher 3 so I'll probably be playing all the games I said I'd play for Halloween before I got stuck into that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Probably try to finish off Hollow Knight
    just got the Kingsoul
    , and might go back to Persona 5
    was at the space themed dungeon/burger empire part

I'm gonna start Rise of the Tomb Raider soon and hopefully have it done by Christmas. Christmas day is gonna be spent with Blodborne GOTY. I picked it up cheap over black friday as a little gift to myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Playing Divinty 2

Still in fort joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Monopoly and Scrabble here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Playing AC Origins atm. I've never completed any AC game so I'll see how this one fares.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I always have grand notions of getting stuck into a few games over Christmas but it never happens. I even had a second Xbox One left at my parents place and it barely got touched from one end of the year to the other! Last christmas it took me the entire holiday up until the New Year to finish the Infinite Warfare campaign.

So this year I think I'll just be honest with myself and say it'll be nothing but Overwatch on the laptop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Have Nioh and new AC on download so will try get through them
    Santa has me a Switch on the way so they will be put on the back burner after that for a while

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have started Shadow Of War so will hopefully get that finished over the next week. Will then have to decide on either breath of the wild, AC Origins, Bloodborne or the last guardian. Probably be a good sprinkling of PUBG and overwatch in there too.

Advertisement