Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitcoins and Stockbrokers

Options
  • 08-12-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Gents, may I ask please ............
    Would you know if there might be any Irish-based stockbroking firms that would accept funding by Bitcoin towards the creation of an Isa, Execution-Only, or Managed investment portfolio, etc?

This is quite likely a very naive query -- I am completely ignorant of the investment industry -- but I would be grateful for any reply.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

No, none exist at the moment. Bitcoins/Cryptos are similar to cash, I do not know any major stockbrokers that accept cash.
    As an aside German Fintec Company NAGA is in the process of and ICO for their NAGA coin. There aim is to use this crypto to trade stocks and other derivatives on their swipestoc system. Worth a look if thats what you are interested in plus you would be getting in at the start before the coins are traded on the exchanges
    NAGA coin ico link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Cheers Shauny, thank you.

Advertisement