Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush Bluetooth speaker. Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

2hrs battery life :eek:

Personally prefer to stay away from Bush (and Maxell). Always seem to be the most budget of budget brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    2hrs battery life :eek:

Personally prefer to stay away from Bush (and Maxell). Always seem to be the most budget of budget brands.

These seem to be generic rebranded devices. I picked up the bigger version from homestore and more for €6.99 a few weeks ago. It has memory card slot, USB, headphone out and 4 hours battery life. Grand little speaker and as op said a great little stocking filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,171 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Bush is another Argos brand these days.

Have a Bush soundbar that I bought a few years ago for small money and it's working away grand, good sound out of it too considering the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Also bought a Bush 32" Full HD TV for €189 2 and a half years back for bedroom..

.. still working perfectly and in use practically every night!

To be honest, these bluetooth speakers are getting cheaper and cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Thanks op. Have to say sound quality is impressive for the price. Bought three for bedroom bathroom and bedroom and switching is seamless.

For spotify fans like myself make sure to adjust equaliser if highest volume is a bit too low for your liking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭garyskeepers

2 watts?

you would have to wear it as an earphone

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

For spotify fans like myself make sure to adjust equaliser if highest volume is a bit too low for your liking

For technophobes like myself, how does one do this? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

For technophobes like myself, how does one do this? :o

Go into settings then equaliser. On the top left drop it down to user and scroll all the bars up to the top

Advertisement