Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sorry folks, can't find a jobs forum, quick question!

Options
  • 07-12-2017 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

In an Accounts/Finance role, what exactly is a Senior Collector??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

The one who stands and watches while the other's beat the ****e out of you until you pay up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,433 ✭✭✭✭Alun

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Martin Foley:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭bobsman

Is it basically a "fancy way of saying credit control"???

Will move this thread...Martin Foley lol :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

It's a production and processing role, usually in a non mature company. It's the type of role that you will see becoming offshored more and more. You would max out at about 25k in a role like that, unless it's the public service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Duffy Donohue himself.

myshirt wrote: »
    It's a production and processing role, usually in a non mature company. It's the type of role that you will see becoming offshored more and more. You would max out at about 25k in a role like that, unless it's the public service.

Thanks Shirt. A lot of these roles outsourced to India, yes??

My boss on secondment for 6 months in Jan and I was asked if I would be interested in doing Senior Collector for a while in our Accounts Dept. I don't have to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD OP, thread closed, Work & Jobs section is here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement