Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Click.ie are they reputable

Options
  • 06-12-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I ordered an iphone a month ago from click.ie, I tried phoning them and emailing them but no answer, they said in the original offer that they would post out phone the week following black friday but I have got nothing, was I scammed, does anyone know how to contact them I dont live any of the stores if they exist ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

page with their phone number and store locations

https://www.click.ie/storelocator/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Have used them for screen replacement so they exist alright!
    Put in a claim with PayPal/card provider if your not happy

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Mike3549

I ordered some cheap stuff months ago with their next day delivery promise. Never received the item, no email replies, their facebook administrator told me to call their premium number. Didnt want to waste more money on phone calls. Contacted my card supplier and got my money back. It was cheap item, so i have a feeling other customer didnt even bother with the chargeback. I will never ever buy anything from them online. I would recommend to contact your bank for chargeback

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I've seen a post on their ennis stores Facebook page showing how many iPhones are being sent out. Maybe worth having a look.

Advertisement