Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump and the Apocalypse

Options
  • 06-12-2017 10:40pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Evangelical vote... North Korea.. Jerusalem..

I presume everyone here is up to speed about evangelicals and the apocalypse? Well just looking at the jigsaw pieces above are we on the way to some crazed plan to use Trump to bring about the Apocalypse?

(sorry too tired to write out a bigger OP, but I thought everyone would know what I am talking about and the discussion might be interesting)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

His toupee could count as a seven headed dragon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Ipso wrote: »
    His toupee could count as a seven headed dragon.

or one of the seven bowls of wrath from Revelation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Or seals

World War III is predicted to start off in Israel, according to Revelation

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Trump ets
    Something about angels and trumpets.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

branie2 wrote: »
    World War III is predicted to start off in Israel, according to Revelation

I thought it was more well known
    The significance of Jerusalem and Israel to evangelicals concerns the 'Third Temple' prophecy.

Since 70 AD when the Romans tore down the 'Second Temple', there has been no Jewish Temple on the site of the Temple Mount.

Prophecies of a Third Temple are made in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, and in the Second epistle to the Thessalonians.

These have been interpreted by some to suggest that the building of a Third Temple, known as the 'Tribulation Temple', will occur during the period of the Antichrist and bring on the apocalypse.

This is said to be followed by 1000 years of rule on earth by Christ himself, which some evangelical Christians are in favour of seeing happen.

According to the Pew Research Centre; during the general election 80 per cent of self-identified white, born-again and evangelical Christians claimed they had voted for Trump, while just 16 per cent voted for Hillary Clinton.

https://www.indy100.com/article/president-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel-capital-tel-aviv-evangelicals-apocalypse-third-temple-theory-8096596

Interesting fact:

Donald Trump has the same initials as the Antichrist from the Omen trilogy, Damien Thorn!

Ever read the Prophecies of Nostradamus?

Advertisement