Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Christmas trees

Options
  • 06-12-2017 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this was posted already but tesco plastic trees are half price. Got two 6 footers €12.50 each, and they are very nice..also lots of lights and other crissy stuff half price. Selling quick tho!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Not sure if this was posted already but tesco plastic trees are half price. Got two 6 footers €12.50 each, and they are very nice..also lots of lights and other crissy stuff half price. Selling quick tho!

I wanted to buy a real tree, but I don't really want to spend €40!

Are your plastic Christmas trees different than regular artificial trees?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

aldi had trees probably still does, for E20, same with ikea. I would call before hand though if going out to ikea, depending on it you are in any way close to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

I wanted to buy a real tree, but I don't really want to spend €40!

Are your plastic Christmas trees different than regular artificial trees?

Sorry, i meant i bought artificial trees, not plastic. They are very good value for 12.50, easy to assemble. Stocks are running low though.

Advertisement