Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon discounts on Fuji Instax range

Options
  • 06-12-2017 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭

Amazon have a discounts on a variety of the Fuji Instax range - some are ok, some not so much but might be of interest...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Brill. Had just logged on to buy one :)
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Brill. Had just logged on to buy one :)
    Thank you.

Balls. Just bought two for the eldest (and one for a pal) a few weeks ago at the higher price. :mad:

I wonder if Amazon would do me a refund on the price differences does anyone know?

I'm a prime member, and have prob 12 years trading history with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

aliexpress is great for film for the instax

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    Balls. Just bought two for the eldest (and one for a pal) a few weeks ago at the higher price. :mad:

I wonder if Amazon would do me a refund on the price differences does anyone know?

I'm a prime member, and have prob 12 years trading history with them?

Doubt it but no harm in trying via chat

Best they would do was a return and then reorder at the lower price.

Possibly charge for the postage as it would be a change of mind

Doubt it but no harm in trying via chat

Best they would do was a return and then reorder at the lower price.

Possibly charge for the postage as it would be a change of mind

Was thinking of that alright. Guts of fifty euro to be saved there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

How much does it cost for the film for these on aliexpress?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

That Instax Share SP-2 Photo Printer has caught my eye...... I really need to stay away from BA!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Del007 wrote: »
    How much does it cost for the film for these on aliexpress?

Cheers

about 54cent a sheet at 40 sheet order or cheaper if over 40 sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ablelocks

the Instax Mini 8 Camera - Yellow is down to £47.80

Just on this, I bought 10 x 10 packs from them back at the beginning of this month, anyone any idea as to what is a reasonable time frame to expect these to be delivered?

I have a tracking number, but to say Ali express tracking system is crap is an understatement.

Looks like 2 Chinese city's have been playing ping pong with my package now since middle of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just on this, I bought 10 x 10 packs from them back at the beginning of this month, anyone any idea as to what is a reasonable time frame to expect these to be delivered?

I have a tracking number, but to say Ali express tracking system is crap is an understatement.

Looks like 2 Chinese city's have been playing ping pong with my package now since middle of the month.

Sometimes you get lucky, but really I would expect 4 to 6 weeks to be normal when ordering from Aliexpress. You should still get it I'd say, you'll be covered well enough if you don't. It just takes an absolute age.

Advertisement