Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Wednesday

Options
  • 06-12-2017 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a punt going on in the 3:35

Ken’s Sam 80/1 into 16/1.

Form Figures aren’t very inspiring...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Bit of a punt going on in the 3:35

Ken’s Sam 80/1 into 16/1.

Form Figures aren’t very inspiring...

Course and distance winner off just 2 pounds lower last year, so 80/1 would certainly have been value.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

robbiezero wrote: »
    Course and distance winner off just 2 pounds lower last year, so 80/1 would certainly have been value.

Didnt look into the form in that much detail. Well spotted!

Toast of New York making its comeback in the 1:10 @ Lingfield also. Over 1100 days off the track...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Toast of New York making its comeback in the 1:10 @ Lingfield also. Over 1100 days off the track...

Already on Petite Jack 7/2. Always runs a strong race especially at Ling and blinkers on for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Reckon Clare Island can still win albeit with the penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Lingfield 1.45
    Karam Albari 13/2

Everything looks perfect for him to run a big race over his fav course and distance, ran well last time after a short break, I’ve long taught this horse has been stopped and connections would let the handbrake off someday and if it’s anyday it must be today.

Also like

4.10 Dundalk-burren view lady 8/1- could be hard to peg back

3.05 Dundalk-turn on the tears 11/2- has a great chance on recent form

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Heard this is well fancied

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Didnt look into the form in that much detail. Well spotted!

An old shrewdie once told me, "horses are expensive to maintain, they aren't keeping him around cause he's a charming conversationalist."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Been a while...

Really like Lilys Prince in next at Dundalk, down to favorable mark and these his conditions anything over 10s seemed very big to me. Fav quite impressive last time but way too short at below 2/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Lingfield 1.45
    Karam Albari 13/2

Everything looks perfect for him to run a big race over his fav course and distance, ran well last time after a short break, I’ve long taught this horse has been stopped and connections would let the handbrake off someday and if it’s anyday it must be today.

Also like

3.05 Dundalk-turn on the tears 11/2- has a great chance on recent form

Karam Albari travelled like the best horse but never had a clear run, he still placed tho and I would back again next time as long as it’s at lingfield.

Turn on the tears just got collared late on , very good run.

Burden view lady ran well enough considering a no hoper took him on up front and caused them to go too quick, the jockey also looked very weak.

For the rest of the day
    Dundalk 5.45 Marino marvel 10/1 has the form to be in the places and returns from decent spell hurdling.

Dundalk 5.15 repare mon 7/1 another with solid e/w chance, he has a great record round here but the draw could have been kinder.

Newcastle 5.30 Newmarket warrior 5/1 his hold up style should suit tonight as they are running into a strong headwind.

After watching the last race at Newcastle I feel horses drawn high and held up are in an advantageous position, worth noting in the next race if it happens again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Last one worn down late on unfortunately, so one more before I vanish again for another year...

Frozen Moon has put in a couple of respectable enough efforts from the front over slightly shorter on last two outings and stayed on well enough after being passed last time. Now dropped to a basement mark with a small step up in distance he should be able to dictate fractions from front against what looks quite a mediocre bunch. Ben Rumson is stupid short as looked to be found out by combination of a truly run race and hike in weights last time. Thought 14s was big about my selection and should trade a good but shorter in the run if getting to the front.

• Advertisement
Advertisement