Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30% off Superdry | The Hut

Options
  • 05-12-2017 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just saw this in my email:
    FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
    hutint_en_GB.png

MEN WOMEN KIDS BEAUTY HOMEWARE SPORTS & LEISURE ELECTRIC
    580x384-Superdry-5-045722-050000.jpg
    30% off Superdry has now been extended to ALL Superdry! Simply enter code SUPER30 at the basket to redeem.

Hurry, this week only!

hutint_en_GB.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Just a heads-up. Forget this crowd with inflated base prices and large discounts which bring the total price to normal levels. Search Superdry EBay store for better value..

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

xECompanyx wrote: »
    Just a heads-up. Forget this crowd with inflated base prices and large discounts which bring the total price to normal levels. Search Superdry EBay store for better value..

also book via Quidco and you get some cashback:
    https://www.quidco.com/ebay-uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

xECompanyx wrote: »

I had a look there, every item I want takes me to a page saying the listing has been removed or ended or is sold out in my size (and only available in unpopular sizes. E.g. XS). Also £10 shipping reduces the savings to shi7 and isnt worth the effort of looking through the ebay site.

You're better off buying direct from Superdry as theyve deals on every day (IIRC last hear or the year before they had offers of certain percentage off certain categories of clothing) and theyve a free shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I had a look there, every item I want takes me to a page saying the listing has been removed or ended or is sold out in my size (and only available in unpopular sizes. E.g. XS). Also £10 shipping reduces the savings to shi7 and isnt worth the effort of looking through the ebay site.

You're better off buying direct from Superdry as theyve deals on every day (IIRC last hear or the year before they had offers of certain percentage off certain categories of clothing) and theyve a free shipping

Their eBay site is horrendous for that kind of thing but occasionally you can get some very decent deals off there.

I like SuperDry clothing, they are one brand that I've never been disappointed by the quality of anything I've bought

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

20% off all full priced items and free shipping with code: XMAS20

www.superdry.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Phat Cat wrote: »
    20% off all full priced items and free shipping with code: XMAS20

www.superdry.ie

Excellent, many thanks :)

Advertisement