Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options for model with technology

Options
  • 05-12-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    i have a strange request for options for a model or kit/ kits to help me pass time for recovery after a operation.

i will be off for at least 6 weeks and i will need something to keep me sane

i work in computers and love engines etc,

can anyone suggest a kit that i could look at, i have no spae for anything really big.

thanks in advance

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

mmm,

r/c car that needs to be assembled, TAMIYA might sell them in kit form.

a good few years ago, I modded an radio control tank to run on a single 9 volt PP9 battery instead of 3 x 1.5 volts.

that particular r/c model was only sold for a very brief period.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

that is a great idea always wanted a lunchbox

wonder is there are drone kits with the same amount of work as the Tamiya 58347 The Lunch Box ?

[
    QUOTE=5rtytry56;105484497]mmm,

r/c car that needs to be assembled, TAMIYA might sell them in kit form.

a good few years ago, I modded an radio control tank to run on a single 9 volt PP9 battery instead of 3 x 1.5 volts.

that particular r/c model was only sold for a very brief period.[/QUOTE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

A more positive response from you OP compared to another thread I replied to in Computers & Technology.
    (A mod might infract nme if I posted the link)
    I have in my possession the type of dongle that OP needed - a micro sd USB adapter. But I'm gonna keep it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Not sure what u mean ? I was not looking for a micro sd usb adaptor ?

I had a look and that's someone else :P

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    A more positive response from you OP compared to another thread I replied to in Computers & Technology.
    (A mod might infract nme if I posted the link)
    I have in my possession the type of dongle that OP needed - a micro sd USB adapter. But I'm gonna keep it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

• Advertisement
Advertisement