Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when the RTE Christmas TV guide will be out?

Options
  • 04-12-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea when this years RTE Christmas TV guide will be out? It has become a kind of tradition in my house - buying the RTE Christmas TV guide.

Kind regards

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm betting these guys know....

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1295

#shamelessplug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

I too would like to know as I have not received the Yellow Pages yet and am wondering is there an issue with An Post.

I might have to use the remaining credit on my CallCard and give them a buzz at a public telephone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Im really hoping it's out soon, I mean how else will I be able to check what time my favourite soaps and Christmas movies are on? and the videoplus codes as well so I can set the VCR to record them.

Im really hoping it's out soon, I mean how else will I be able to check what time my favourite soaps and Christmas movies are on? and the videoplus codes as well so I can set the VCR to record them.

aertel might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Yes, I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

me_irl wrote: »
    aertel might help.

I only have minitel but have a telex maybe they could telex or fax me

vicwatson wrote: »
    I only have minitel but have a telex maybe they could telex or fax me

NOT WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

At Christmas time, every year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD OP, don't cross post threads in the forums, stick to one forum and always pick the most appropriate forum for your thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement