Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford 6610 II SQ wiring diagram

Options
  • 04-12-2017 11:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi all,

while preparing to replace the ignition switch on my '86 6610 Force II Super Q (in my absence last year someone fitted a new switch without the glow plug position) I spotted a relay and some after market wiring complete with an unfused supply from the solenoid under the dash. Someone has been mucking about with the lighting and I was to sort it out. Anyone got a wiring diagram? I found a lose cable in the loom at the rear of the ignition switch, and tried belling it out with a meter to the glow plug and unusually it came up open circuit so I must check this as well. It all worked fine until interfered with!
    Thanks,
    Dave

Advertisement