Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised book!

Options
  • 04-12-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

How are you doing guys?

A friend of mine recently had a little baby girl, I had a bit of a brainwave to maybe see if I can get them a little book made whereby they are the characters in the story. I thought maybe someone could direct me to a website that maybe does something like this. I am totally ok with them being generic etc and not totally individual.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I got one a few years ago for my niece - star stories I think it was called! If you Google personalised books some should pop up!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

[url]Http://Tellmystorybook.com[/url]

Heard about these over the weekend on the radio will superimpose the child's face in the book Irish company too based in mayo says on the website perfect from 6 months up

Also available in arnotts

Advertisement