Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Role

Options
  • 04-12-2017 9:56am

My favourite role would have to be a wolf.

I’m useless when it comes to picking up small hints others give about their good role. So being able to wipe out everyone who isn’t part of my team suits me perfectly.

What’s you fave?

Favourite Role 11 votes

Non Roled Villager
    0%
    Seer
    18%
    TiggerTriceratops Ballet 2 votes
    Priest
    0%
    Bodyguard
    0%
    Vigilante
    0%
    Wolf Team
    0%
    Serial Killer
    27%
    [Deleted User]NecroMollyb60 3 votes
    Any Good Role
    36%
    tritiumGuffybeakerjoe[Deleted User] 4 votes
    Any Bad Role
    18%
    beakerjoerobyntmorton 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Serial Killer
    The stress of playing a rolled villager is almost too much for me. I ****ed up Giles the seer in the Buffy game so I think I prefer playing on an evil team. I can bounce my ideas off people then. And I am beyond useless at getting subtle hints about people's roles. I'm usually too lazy to look back on the thread for clues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Any Bad Role
    My favourite role is Worf. Even when I’m not him I can scare the crap out of people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Seer
    NRV is the best role

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I enjoyed being Homer best.

Sorry Necro....

I haven't had a proper roled villager role yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Seer
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    The stress of playing a rolled villager is almost too much for me. I ****ed up Giles the seer in the Buffy game so I think I prefer playing on an evil team.

Ah you didn't I was just always going to kill you! mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm not in a position to judge having only played the once, but reading the CoP forums it seems like the Wolves have the most fun.

Seer
    Banjo wrote: »
    I'm not in a position to judge having only played the once, but reading the CoP forums it seems like the Wolves have the most fun.

Yeah I think it's more stressful being a power villager, you can take more chances as a wolf, cos as long as the pack survives you're laughin

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Serial Killer
    My fave is clearly Grampa Simpson :pac:

But really its lots of fun to play as a wolf.
    I like NRV but I'm useless at it!

I would really like at some stage to be the vigilante, and the SK. Cos I love killing people just like you Strawbs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Any Bad Role
    Necrominus wrote: »
    My fave is clearly Grampa Simpson :pac:

But really its lots of fun to play as a wolf.
    I like NRV but I'm useless at it!

I would really like at some stage to be the vigilante, and the SK. Cos I love killing people just like you Strawbs :P

I vote we lynch Necro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

least liked the lover, where my death causes somebody else's death.

nrv is fun as you can try to do a little bit of game solving, but in the end you are just a lemming, aiming to be eaten not lynched.

wolf is fun, and i prefer the goal, try to stay alive at all costs.

so,
    i think i would also enjoy SK as they have same goal, but having to be less helpful to the village so not to get eaten.
    i think i would also enjoy vig, although giving me a gun might not be such a wise idea.
    dont think id like priest, seer or BG, but i'll have to play them to find out. too much responsibility!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Seer
    sKeith wrote: »
    least liked the lover, where my death causes somebody else's death.

nrv is fun as you can try to do a little bit of game solving, but in the end you are just a lemming, aiming to be eaten not lynched.

wolf is fun, and i prefer the goal, try to stay alive at all costs.

so,
    i think i would also enjoy SK as they have same goal, but having to be less helpful to the village so not to get eaten.
    i think i would also enjoy vig, although giving me a gun might not be such a wise idea.
    dont think id like priest, seer or BG, but i'll have to play them to find out. too much responsibility!

I like them all nut being ble to directly accuse the wolves without fear of being eaten and annoying their game plan is the most acual fun

I'd love to be a vig or serial killer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Any Good Role
    I like nrv since youve a lot of scope to play the role: bluff, all out accusation, role solving

Loved the bodyguard in previous Halloween game, but i think thats cause it had a new quirk that i could play with.

Would really love another run at sk though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm curious about what kind of wolf i'd make having only been a NRV and a minor roled villager in the last one. I feel it'd be fun to see it from the other side and have that little bit more info on who is who going in.

Made it to the end in a loss and got unexpectedly chokeslammed in a win but I think I still prefer Wendy more than Angus, felt I had a better handle on the village as Wendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Milhouse

Seer
    Pter wrote: »
    Milhouse

Beaker is Milhouse! You lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Its my favourite role, not the role ive had :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

Pirate

I can kill anyone that i don't like lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

NRV for me, prefer to go all out and try solve a little, roles villager is too stressful for me.

I do like playing as a wolf, the constant paranoia and double and triple checking everything I post tires me out though.

I think I like wolf in live games and NRV in all others

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

For me now it's going to be hard to beat Mogwai and being the only one getting tasks to do :D

Seer
    I like being an NRV and trying to work stuff out, even though I hate the uncertainty at times.

I really enjoyed being the bodyguard last halloween, and being a vampire in Buffy, it's nice to have certainty of knowing your backroom teammate is also a goodie, so obvs I hate being a priest when they have to pick their own apprentice (but I subsequently enjoyed modding with PMSP which is probably a result of him killing me that time so silver linings!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement