Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Connection, Duke pub 1/12/17

Options
  • 04-12-2017 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Extreme longshot I know but genuine msg.....caught eyes of a guy in the Duke approx 9.30/10pm on Fri night 1/12/17. He was approx 40 I would guess- dark hair /beard/eyes. Suspect from West Cork/Kerry based on colouring...Wearing a red shirt I think. He was with 2 other guys, sitting at bar stools near end of bar at the 'door end'. Didn't get chance to chat, kicking myself now... one of you must know him!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jam83

posie wrote: »
    Extreme longshot I know but genuine msg.....caught eyes of a guy in the Duke approx 9.30/10pm on Fri night 1/12/17. He was approx 40 I would guess- dark hair /beard/eyes. Suspect from West Cork/Kerry based on colouring...Wearing a red shirt I think. He was with 2 other guys, sitting at bar stools near end of bar at the 'door end'. Didn't get chance to chat, kicking myself now... one of you must know him!

Paul Galvin? Married I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Red shirt? He's probably already been killed by that planet's indigenous lifeforms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Howya, it’s me, the guy from the bar...

Advertisement