Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter/minder Dublin 3,5,7,9

Options
  • 03-12-2017 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

My other half is starting a new job in the new year. We would like to be able to leave our dog with a sitter 2/3 days a week. Ideally this will be with someone who has experience minding dogs and has at least one of their own for company.

Any suggestions for the Dublin 3, 5, 7, 9 region?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I use a pet sitter when I go away on holidays, they come to the house a feed my cat a check her litter. Are you looking for someone to call to your house or for the dog to stay with the minder?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

Staph wrote: »
    I use a pet sitter when I go away on holidays, they come to the house a feed my cat a check her litter. Are you looking for someone to call to your house or for the dog to stay with the minder?

Preferably for our dog to stay with the minder.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gg2009

Same situation for us but started in september. Found a family living adjacent to St Annes park who do boarding/dog walking but were happy to take on a day care doggy too. We drop our little one in at 7:45/8 am and she pretty much joins in on their dogs routine from there (a big morning walk in the park and whatever else is going on, they make kongs each morning as part of the breakfast to have at lunch time). We are very happy with how things are working out.

The email address is - dublink9care@gmail.com

Advertisement