Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BuyGameCredit: Unsuccessful Transaction - Money Still Taken From Me?

Options
  • 02-12-2017 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭

I am not getting a reply from them either.

I'll explain.

I topped up my wallet using my phone credit, and tht worked fine. But then I went to make a purchase for a code, using said wallet, and the website glitched out on me. It logged me out after I made the purchase and when I logged back in, the money in my wallet was taken.

My purchase history doesn't show that I bought the code but I still got a text confirming that I DID buy the code.

I don't know what to do?
    Did anyone else (who used this website) ever experience this problem and, if so, did it ever get fixed?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,124 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Happened to me on greenman gaming. Sent an email to their support team. Was sorted out by the next day with no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I literally just looked at their contact page and it says they are only available during the typical 9-5 Mon-Fri. This happened last night so looks like I'm waiting 'til Monday morning for a response.
    What a little pain in the arse...

Thannks for the swift reply Rg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

I am not getting a reply from them either.

I'll explain.

I topped up my wallet using my phone credit, and tht worked fine. But then I went to make a purchase for a code, using said wallet, and the website glitched out on me. It logged me out after I made the purchase and when I logged back in, the money in my wallet was taken.

My purchase history doesn't show that I bought the code but I still got a text confirming that I DID buy the code.

I don't know what to do?
    Did anyone else (who used this website) ever experience this problem and, if so, did it ever get fixed?

Took a month for me buddy but i did eventually get it, just email them

Advertisement