Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpets Shop Suggestions

Options
  • 02-12-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Looking for suggestions of places to buy carpets, somewhere other than CarpetRight, TC Matthews etc.?

I am looking for a berber style carpet, or something with a bit of texture in it. So any places that would have something along these lines and a different range of options other than what you get in the shops I mentioned above would be good.

For example, when I was shopping for a wooden floor I came across this company based in Dublin https://sohoforest.com/. They supplied the floor to a showhouse I saw. They've turned out to be a good find - competitive price, helpful, and they are able to provide something beyond the bog standard you get in the larger shops. Is there similar companies out there for carpets?

Advertisement