Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

David Chapman

• 01-12-2017 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭ Tombo2001

Very sad to hear this guy has died, only 42 I think.

When he arrived on the scene, he was absolutely phenomenal, played so differently to everyone else.

Here he is playing against another icon of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DLzIBks8Mg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭ megadodge

Yeah, stunning news. Still can't believe both himself and Ducksie are no longer with us.

Chapman was without doubt the most intelligent handballer I ever saw. Had incredible belief in himself also. And when you saw his bald head, paunch and duck walk he looked like a middle-aged businessman trying to lose some weight :D I'm sure the world is still full of players wondering how he beat them so easily.

RIP legend.

Advertisement