Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournaments

Options
  • 01-12-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

Plenty of chess post Christmas with the Mulcahy, the Irish senior championships, norm events, Leinster Junior, Hastings, Gonzaga, Bunratty etc. I don't think I've ever seen the Irish chess calendar in such a healthy state.
    I read on a world chess calendar site that there is going to be a tournament here at Easter?? (anyone know about this?) I think the idea of an Easter all play all was brilliant last year but unfortunately it flopped a bit because of the venue (Tralee). I think that a similar event somewhere in or near Dublin would be much better supported.
    My own post turkey chess begins in Germany at my favourite tournament http://boeblinger-open.de/index.php/en/participants-online-registration

Advertisement