Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take Japanese For Leaving Cert?

Options
  • 30-11-2017 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi! I'm in TY right now and currently learning basic Japanese by myself. I really want to take it on as my 8th leaving cert subject but I don't know where I can take classes.

Ive heard about free classes in Dunlined buy I don't know if they stiLloyd do that as the most recent post I can find was classes for 2016-2018 whereas im looking for 2018-2020...

I know that I have to tell my examinations secretary for the exam book and oral or whatever but when do I do that?

And should I take ordinary or higher?

Also I'm based in Meath. PLEASE REPLY!! please contact me at veneakp002(at)gmail.com if you take Japanese for leaving cert or are going to.

THANK YOU!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You would need to tell your school's Examination Secretary first in about October of 6th year and then remind closer ot the exam when you are signing the sheet to do with what levels you intend to sit in your subjects.

Advertisement