Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman - Backorder

Options
  • 30-11-2017 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Has anyone has experience backordering from HN? :confused:

I ordered a 'click n' collect' for a TV which was out of stock, knew it would take a while but booked on the premise that the store would give me some sort of indication when it might arrive. Website states that if you do indeed backorder HN will send you a notification with any lead time (that was Sunday night when I ordered, now Thursday).

I haven't received said notification, and staff at store I was ordered from said it could take from 2 - 28 weeks. I know I can get a refund if its over 28 business days, but I've got no feedback as to how long it would take and therefore no idea if I can get a refund. :(

Obviously would prefer to have the TV but waiting 4 weeks, I'd rather just buy a more expensive one. :o

Advertisement