Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing gold on 3 xbox

Options
  • 29-11-2017 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Did a good bit of searching online but can’t find a proper answer. We just got our third Xbox in the house. Is it possible to share my gold with both kids consoles? I have gold and it was working with my sons but today my daughter got one for her birthday. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Is it even possible as it seems the live account holder needs to be signed in on the secondary xbox for it to get gold. And as it can be only be signed in in one place at a time, then only one of the secondary xboxs can get live access at a time. I think.
    I have 2 xboxs and it is a pain in the ass already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

It's possible to share it on two consoles. Pretty simple but I don't think you can have your live shared on three consoles.

Its not something that you are allowed discuss on here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

amadablam wrote: »
    It's possible to share it on two consoles. Pretty simple but I don't think you can have your live shared on three consoles.

Its not something that you are allowed discuss on here.

Yes, as far as I understand it, home sharing works between two consoles, but it's not possible with three unfortunately.

Just to clarify as well, discussion about home sharing is fine as Microsoft intended it, but it's when discussion moves into the territory of account sharing that a problem comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

CatInABox wrote: »
    Yes, as far as I understand it, home sharing works between two consoles, but it's not possible with three unfortunately.

Just to clarify as well, discussion about home sharing is fine as Microsoft intended it, but it's when discussion moves into the territory of account sharing that a problem comes up.

Yes my query is about home sharing which is more than fine as its legit. I had it working perfect on me and my sons consoles now the third is proving tricky..

Advertisement