Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falling for advertising...

Options
  • 29-11-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

I have watched a lot of Steve Ramsay's videos on YouTube and he's sponsored by MicroJig. I think it's his son who does his editing and has the MicroJig Grr-ripper ad edited in at the start of each video usually in an amusing way.

... so of course I ended up buying one :rolleyes: thankfully it's brilliant but it got me to wondering what interesting woodworking products any of you have bought as a direct result of advertising!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

glue bot.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Ah yes - they show up in loads of YouTube videos too - are they any good (I'm a yoghurt pot and a silicon cooking brush!)?

Ah yes - they show up in loads of YouTube videos too - are they any good (I'm a yoghurt pot and a silicon cooking brush!)?

great. I will get anther in my next order. no waste, no finding something disposable to put it in and its always ready to go

Who's best value to order them from (saw some ludicrous prices from third party Amazon sellers)?

Not sure on now but I got mine from woodworkers workhop

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MattH4M

I'm glad the micro jig is useful I have been tempted by it before.

Advertisement