Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sum Up machine for accepting Credit cards - small business

Options
  • 28-11-2017 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭

I didnt know what bleeding forum section to ask this is so I thought After Hours would be better than whatever .

Has anyone got one of these Sum Up devices? - or got any views on it? its for accepting credit cards and contact-less payments

I'm thinking of getting one if they any good . its at €39 (+VAT) at the moment until 30 nov (then it goes up to €79 +VAT)

No contract, - just pay 2.75% per transaction on top of what you charge for your services - then money gets sent to bank in around 3 days

seems kosher doesnt it? - anything should be concerned about?

https://sumup.ie/

front-mobile_CHIP.jpg?fm=jpg&fl=progressive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I remember using the thing the size of a fax machine with a phone attached...........I'm old and grey and on the way out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

its got bluetooth and NFC as far as I can see to talk to your phone, and you download an APP on the phone, if I have that right - but from what I can see it doesnt work on Wi-Fi which is a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note:I'll lock this up till we decide the best place for it.

Buford T. Justice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement