Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European language for LCVP

Options
  • 27-11-2017 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've done lcvp since 5th year (I'm in 6th year now) and I just looked it up and it says that a European language is needed although it says you can do a language at junior cert level, I passed French in my junior cert and I have the correct subjects other than this, does this mean that I can still do lcvp?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Shannonk18 wrote: »
    I've done lcvp since 5th year (I'm in 6th year now) and I just looked it up and it says that a European language is needed although it says you can do a language at junior cert level, I passed French in my junior cert and I have the correct subjects other than this, does this mean that I can still do lcvp?

Yes

Advertisement