Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling Imagine WiMax

Options
  • 25-11-2017 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Throwing this one out the the hive mind.

I've just started the process of canceling my wimax account with imagine. Sent an email to customer care requesting immediate termination. is there anything I should look out for when dealing with them?

Will post back with progress if any.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

I can't get Imagine, the places are full, what speed do you get with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Ultimanemo wrote: »
    I can't get Imagine, the places are full, what speed do you get with them

5 Mbps down
    .5 Mbps up

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

Sebzy wrote: »
    5 Mbps down
    .5 Mbps up
    Not very fast, I would ask them if they can give me LTE, otherwise I would look for something else, try other Fixed Wireless Providers around your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Ultimanemo wrote: »
    Not very fast, I would ask them if they can give me LTE, otherwise I would look for something else, try other Fixed Wireless Providers around your area.

Yes exactly!!
    Leaving imagine right now but was asking advice in on issues around account termination. Been with them 5 years and would not want any of their other products.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Assuming you're out of any initial contract then just give them 30 days notice, pay the final bill and they may ask for the equipment to be returned (they should collect it themselves). Get cancellation confirmed by email / letter from them. If you have a direct debit set up, then cancel it after the final bill is paid just in case they try to take a payment after service ends. Record any phone calls related to cancellation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement