Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dauntless (monster hunter style game)

Options
  • 25-11-2017 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing this game, what are your impressions of it so far? i seen they have a black Friday founders pack deals on was thinking of jumping into the beta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Looks cool, but ill never buy into a beta of a game. The environments look super bland though. Monster Hunter coming out sometime early next year for what i assume is a similar experience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

been playing around with it for a few hours it's decent but i cant recommend buying it unless your really curious like i was :pac: Its very rough around the edges, and going off what i seen in it today, it was only 16 euros for the base founders pack today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well the open beta is out now and you can sign up at https://playdauntless.com/

Gave it a whirl yesterday and while not a bad game, it feels kinda shallow and missing that something that would keep me coming back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Am messing about in the beta a bit. Decent enough game but I would avoid going hardcore at it as I imagine it would become very repetitive.
    I'll probably jump in every now and then.. do a few hunts and jump back out.

Advertisement