Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venetian Blinds

Options
  • 25-11-2017 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for venetian blind suppliers in south Dublin. As my windows are very wide, i.e. 260cm, I think a white pvc wood effect blind is the way to go, any suggestions there?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭newstyle

Hi most of venetian blinds are max 240cm, I'm not sure about PVC but maybe the same

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

Ordering myself from 247blinds at the moment. There max width is 240cm. Depending on the width of the window frame, 10cm short each side is probably what you might need, just from looking at the ones i have at the back of my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pointelle

you can have any width with those vertical ones, totally different aesthetic tho but you could see something that appeals

Advertisement