Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber Master Touch 57cm bbq for €190 approx deliveredU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Cheers, picked up a griddle I've been looking for all year, €190 in every shop here.. €80 in their sale. Sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

Expired. "This coupon has reached the maximum redemption limit"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Bhangraman wrote: »
    Expired. "This coupon has reached the maximum redemption limit"

cyber20 is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

magentis wrote: »
    cyber20 is working.

Thanks, I managed to get a Weber 210 Spirit Original for £319. Can't post a link as I'm too new

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭yannakis

Got a Weber Q3200 and a cover for £398, let's see if they really deliver that for free :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

yannakis wrote: »
    Got a Weber Q3200 and a cover for £398, let's see if they really deliver that for free :D

I ordered a weber smokey mountain 57. got an email today charging 65 GBP for shipping.I cancelled. any one else get the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Ordered a GBS griddle part and had to pay an extra £5 delivery when they contacted me. Still worked out as a decent saving so went ahead.

My 210 Spirit Original arrived on Friday and there was nothing else to pay

I ordered a weber smokey mountain 57. got an email today charging 65 GBP for shipping.I cancelled. any one else get the same?

That's ridiculous - I'll keep you posted as their last email mentioned it "has been scheduled for dispatch on Monday 4th December 2017".

ebeanz wrote: »
    My 210 Spirit Original arrived on Friday and there was nothing else to pay

Hi , where did you get it delivered to ?....Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi , where did you get it delivered to ?....Thanks

Kilkenny, mine was down for delivery today as well but I got a a call from the delivery driver on Friday.

ebeanz wrote: »
    Kilkenny, mine was down for delivery today as well but I got a a call from the delivery driver on Friday.

I emailed them back querying shipping costs. Hard to believe they said shipping was actually 79 gbp but they felt they needed to absorb some of the costs so they cut it to 65..

Got emails from them today 50' apart. The first one had a tracking number, and the second one was saying "we are unable to provide immediate delivery. However your order is due into us from our supplier and we expect your item(s) to be with you in 10-14 working days"...!

Hopefully it works out for uðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Got my order delivered yesterday, no additional charges.

Same here (well I missed the delivery), but no extra charges involved. The cover is being shipped separately.

yannakis wrote: »
    Same here (well I missed the delivery), but no extra charges involved. The cover is being shipped separately.

I forgot to order the cover for mine. Won't be making the BBQ up until next spring so I'll keep an eye on the site in case they have another sale and I can order it then.

Edited to add. I just ordered the cover using the code CHRISTMAS15 It's supposed to be just for artificial trees but it accepted it on my order

Advertisement