Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting front end loader

Options
  • 24-11-2017 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hope I'm posting in correct place. 🙈
    I'm fitting a loader to my case 1494 & I'm looking for advice on the hydraulics end of things.
    I was told once, that I could run the loader from the 2 spool valves on the back end & use the 2 leavers already in the cab to work it. Is this possible? It would save running pipe work into cab & spools to fit. But also means it's taking up all the valves on back end so no power box etc at same time.
    (Although there are 5 couplings on back end. One of them a trailer brake maybe??)
    If it's not possible, what type/size spool valves do I need. I kno I need 2 bank 2 way but what size & are there types suited for things like loaders??
    Any help appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Get a monoblock valve chest, 3 double acting valves. 160 euro typically. 8 screw-in nipples and washers probably 20 euro.
    Most of these valve chest are Italian, you will need the 3 way chest for powering a grab, and you can run it from one of the tractors pair of outlets while having the second available for a tipping trailer, etc.

Advertisement