Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goodbody online

Options
  • 24-11-2017 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

I got text for important notification from goodbody today so downloaded this important document !!
    24 pages of verbose which i have no intention of wasting time trying to process
    I quickly scanned the document and could only figure they are doubling fees and charges .Please correct me if i am wrong!!
    I only have the account as i gambled on a few B.of I. shares last year and now on top of plummeting share price ,i have inflated fees to content with .I will close the a/c if it is possible to convert these shares to paper certs .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Open a Degiro in lieu and transfer over

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Dardania wrote: »
    Open a Degiro in lieu and transfer over
    If you are transferring in specie, be careful of fees. Both Goodbody and Degiro will charge for this facility. May be best to cash out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hello,

What are the new fees please ?

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭cute geoge

I rang up and the fees for the online a/c seem to be not changed !!!
    I pay annual maintenance of €60 +13.80 vat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

OP - did your transfer from NIB at any stage - there may have been an agreed fee for a specific period. Not sure what I'm paying..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭garrettod

cute geoge wrote: »
    I rang up and the fees for the online a/c seem to be not changed !!!
    I pay annual maintenance of €60 +13.80 vat

That's what I pay also ...

obviously transaction fees thereafter, unless they have changed ?

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement